Play around at the Palace of the Lost City, look around at the wildlife and magnificent Vic Falls in Zimbabwe and shop around the prestigious waterfront of Cape Town.
Arrive Johannesburg, transport to The Palace of the Lost City for 2 nights.
Golfing activities available
- Green fees
- Caddy (one caddy per golfer)
- Golf Carts (two golfers per cart)
- Lunch and refreshments
- Transfer to and from golf course
Day 3 - 6
Transport to Cape Town for 4 nights at Cape Grace Hotel.
Backed by iconic Table Mountain and perfectly positioned on their own private quay in the centre of Cape Town’s vibrant V&A Waterfront, Cape Grace epitomizes style and sophistication in an atmosphere alive with genuine warmth and hospitality.
- Table Mountain and Cableway
- Cape Point Nature Reserve and Boulders Beach to view the penguins
- Two rounds of Golf in Cape Town (green fees, caddy, golf carts, lunch, refreshments, transfers to and from golf)
Day 7 - 10
Transport to Victoria Falls for 4 nights at The Victoria Falls Hotel.
Built in 1904, The Victoria Falls Hotel is an Edwardian-style hotel, popularly known as “the grand old lady of the Falls”, and offers accommodation with views of the magnificent Victoria Falls just 2 km away.
- Private walking tour of the Falls
- Private full day game viewing in Chobe National Park
- Scheduled Zambezi River Sundowner Cruise
- Scheduled helicopter excursion over the Falls
- One round of Golf in Victoria Falls (green fees, caddy, golf carts, lunch, refreshments, transfers to and from golf course)
Transport to Johannesburg in time for your international flight out.
- Price From: US$17,150
Estimated quote based on 1 twin room (2 persons).
Prices subject to fluctuation depending on the exact date of travel.