Enjoy the fauna and flora of South Africa; from the slopes of Table Mountain to the vineyards of the Cape, from the fynbos of Cape Point to the wildlife of the national wildlife parks.
Transfer to your chosen hotel for 4 nights.
Suggested sightseeing in Cape Town:
- Tour of the city, including a cableway journey up Table Mountain (weather permitting), time to explore Company Gardens with its rich heritage
- Vineyard Hotel garden (with horticulturist)
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden (specialist garden expert to meet group)
- Tour of the Cape Peninsula including the Cape Point Nature Reserve and Boulders Beach to view the penguins
- Visit to a local township where there is an opportunity to visit various gardens and projects – Abalimi urban agriculture and environment organization, Seed and Ikhaya Garden
- Visit to beautiful private gardens
After time exploring a Wine Estate and its gardens (with horticulturist), terminate at your chosen hotel for 2 nights.
Light picnic lunch included (informal wine tasting included).
Suggested sightseeing in the Winelands:
- Visit to private gardens
- Wine farm gardens
- Stellenbosch Botanical Gardens (with horticulturist)
- Dylan Lewis Sculpture Gardens
Air to your chosen game lodge for 4 nights.
Air to Johannesburg in time for your flight out.
- Price From: US$29,000
Prices on application
Extensions available to Victoria Falls, Botswana or one of the Indian Ocean Islands